Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome Home

I've been back in site for just under a week, and it's back to work for sure! I've been up to four communities working and tomorrow I hope to go to another. I guess there's no time to really resettle back in, as I already have flea bites, a chicken has laid an egg on my spare bed (dinner! yum!), I'm out of Saldo for my cell phone and I missed the triple day, my newly bathed kitten is out rolling in chicken poo and I'm already tortilla'd out.

However, it's nice to be getting back into a daily schedule and getting back to work.

It's so nice right now, as although it's really dry (lots of dust on the roads, so I need to sweep ever day) the sun is out every day, so it's not too cool if you're out in the sun. Luckily, I was given lots of lovely moisturizers for Christmas so I'm moisturizing to keep from getting too dry in this weather.

Anyway just a quick note to say, I'm back in site, back at work and doing well (except that my cold came back...but I'm taking lots of vitamin C, so hopefully it won't last too long).

No comments:

Post a Comment