Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some Events that have Occured

1. On Sunday I woke up to a chicken in my bedroom...twice.

2. I have fleas, everywhere

3. I got a bacterial infection in my lungs, but am on medication so am feeling much better

4. I got a new bed!

5. I have a chest for my clothes!

6. I had to give a charla on leche materna - lactation - ew, the only thing I find grosser then that is the actual idea of giving birth...did you know that Aug. is Leche Materna awareness month in Guatemala?

7. I hung up a poster in my 2nd room (kitchen-eating-guest room area) for ambiance...it´s a map of Guatemala, feeling a little more civilized.

8. I just bought about 50 pieces of poster board to start preparing more charlas! yay!

9. I have started to boil water every night and pour it into my Nalgene water bottle to put under my covers as a make do hot water bottle so my feet won´t freeze, it´s wonderful, i´m a genius.

10. I am seriously considering getting a kitten. They´re so cute and good for keeping you company and Ferney said he´d cat sit while I was away and I know that they´re expensive but I REALLY want one and I can feel my determination to be responsible crumbling...plus now that my parents have a house in CT...I could bring it there with me when I´m done. Maybe...I don´t know...but I really want one.

11. I´ve stopped using conditioner for my hair, it´s expensive and I never have enought hot water to take the time to use it anyway, regardless I´m obviously looking my best at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment