Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Goodbyes and Hellos

I have now been serving in San Vicente for one year. Which means 15 months in country. Phew! I'm more than halfway done with my service and I feel as though I have so much to do.

Ferney has moved out and I am officially living in his house, he COS's (Close of Service) on the 17th. The new volunteers are finished with their training and swear-in on Friday the 16th.

It's weird, like starting over in the same place. My woman's groups are the same, but my focus has changed a little bit from only giving charlas, to house visits and talking about projects etc. (Still fundraising, don't forget to donate please! )

I'm excited to start my second year in San Vicente, I have a lot to do, and sometimes it feels as though there's not enough time!

No comments:

Post a Comment