Monday, June 15, 2009

Some things about Field Based Training...

This past week our group was split into two and we visited two sites, one in Quiche and one near Xela (pronounced Shay-la). It was a lot of work and we had a lot of fun, and today I am exhausted. We gave charlas and visited Puestos and centros de salud, but there are some things from FBT (Field Based Training) you can't describe accurately with words....that's why I love videos:





Yeah...that's right...she just killed those chickens then handed them off to her sons and killed two more. I watched that.

Second, I have some great footage of CRAZY GRINGOS dancing around a group of scared Guatemalan children:




But after nine days of giving charlas and working with the Puestos and Centros, we had a nice break and went to the hot springs that were AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that was pretty much the longest 2 minutes of my life. needeless to say, there are no other words than: wow.

    ReplyDelete